Golf is a ball game with a long tradition. Safety and consideration for other players, care for the course and the "Spirit of the Game" are all part of it. All players should behave in a disciplined manner and display courtesy and sportsmanship at all times, no matter how ambitious they are. We place particular emphasis on this true spirit of the game of golf at Küssnacht. In addition to the official golf rules and etiquette, please also note our course rules incl. playing speed and our dress code.
The reserved playing times are to be adhered to independently by the players.
- Putting back divots
- Correct pitch marks
- Rake the bunker carefully
- Return rakes to the bunker in the direction of play
- Do not cross greens, pre-greens and tees with the caddy or electric cart
- Do not use driving range balls on the course.
- If the flag is on the green, the greenkeeper has priority over the player.
- Denim trousers, tennis clothes and jogging suits are not permitted.
- Men's shorts must be at least Bermuda length.
- Men's shirts must have a collar and long or short sleeves.
- Ladies' T-shirts without collars must have sleeves, with collars they may be sleeveless